Friday, December 22, 2023

2 Yaoi Visual Novel Studios, All Praise!

ChaniMK is a Visual Novel studio that seems to be mostly BL, but they've started some GL leaks in social media.  They started releasing titles on Steam in 2022, and I love them.  I've played through two of their VNs so far, and went and bought everything else they've released on Steam so far.  No sexy times, but the boys kissing are so sweet and cute.  I'm digging it!  They've previewed art for GL VNs and I intend to buy all of those too, because their writing is totally my jam!

On a much steamier note, Y Press does INCREDIBLY sexual BL VNs that try to cater both to female fans and gay men!  The art is incredible, the writing keeps up, and OMG, the VNs are intense!  They started publishing VNs in 2018 and rather than short snacky read throughs, they have bigger, more expensive VNs with more replay value.  It's true, they're not cheap, but you're paying for QUALITY!


No comments:

Post a Comment