Monday, July 8, 2024

Anime Review: My Next Life as a Villainess

I admit, I've only watched season 1 of this show, and it has 2 seasons so far, but I think season 1 is worth reviewing.  This is another otome game isekai.  The main character is reborn as the antagonist of her favorite otome game from her past life.  Because of this, she fears an early demise, and will stop at nothing to get a longer, fuller life.

This otome game isekai is also incredibly funny, in a very sweet and wholesome way, and it's really cute.  The MC does her best to befriend everyone so no one will try to kill her, and she tries to hard that everyone loves her instead.  Even the female characters fall for her, which makes my bisexual heart happy too.  I haven't watched season 2 yet, because season 1 ended so perfectly, it felt weird to, but I'm sure it's more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment