Thursday, February 9, 2023

Nintendo Direct Feb 2023: Fashion Dreamer Hype

Yesterday was the most recent Nintendo Direct stream.  I try to watch them when I can.  There wasn't a lot of exciting news.  Lots of DLC, sequels, and remasters of old games.  But one trailer made the whole thing worthwhile.  Fashion Dreamer, by XSEED and Marvelous.  

Style Savvy fans have been waiting for a sequel for 6 years.  I think it's safe to say, it's not coming.  Thankfully, we finally have a spiritual successor.

In Fashion Dreamer, you are an aspiring style influencer who wanders the city making friends and giving makeovers.  And taking selfies, there's always selfies nowadays.  And, in an astounding change for fashion games, it appears you can play as a male character!  I'll prolly be a female character, but I mean it's nice to have the option!

Not gonna lie, when I first saw the preview, I was really concerned that the fashions were too boring, and I really didn't wanna be an "influencer" but I've warmed up to the idea.  And let's face it, fashion is more boring these days than in previous decades.

Fashion Dreamer is supposed to come out sometime in 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment